Candice Tran Dai
I have been working for over 10 years as a consultant in strategy and international development, specializing in the Asia Pacific region, particularly China and Southeast Asia.
Prior to establishing my consulting business in 2006 and going into entrepreneurship, I worked as a competitive intelligence consultant in an international risk management firm. I handled issues such as market intelligence and competitive intelligence. Prior to this work assignment, I have worked in the field of arts and culture in an international environment.
In addition to my consultancy business, I work with Asia Centre, a research center specializing in contemporary Asia, as Head of the Cyberspace Program. I have been elected Vice-President of Asia Center Executive Board in December 2015.
A French national of Belgian/Flemish and Vietnamese origins, my profile is multicultural and multilingual. I hold an MA in International Relations with a concentration on the Asia-Pacific region and an MA in Chinese Studies from the Paris National Institute of Oriental Languages and Cultures. I am also a graduate of the Sorbonne-Nouvelle in Foreign Languages Applied to Business and International Commerce.
Candice Tran Dai/AsiaStrategia Conseil
Candice Tran Dai/AsiaStrategia Consulting is the consulting business specializing in assisting companies in their market entry strategy and international development that I created in 2006.
The firm works collaboratively, in network and emphasizes flexibility and adaptability: an approach that I want “agile” to respond effectively to the needs of my clients.
- Areas of intervention:
- Internationalization, market access
- International business development
- International operational support (commercial prospecting, negotiation)
- Partnerships and international cooperation projects
- Strategic Marketing, market research, competitive and sectoral studies
- Diagnostic, analysis of strategic (re)-positioning
- Market Intelligence, strategic intelligence
- Country risks
- Sector expertise and experience
- Specialty Area: ICT, digital economy, cyber
- Other areas: health and biotechnology, transportation, food, energy